On July 11th 2017, Hyperledger Fabric 1.0 was released officially by Hyperledger project under Linux Foundation. You can read the announcement from here.
With the excitement of official release, there are lots of places and web sites you can learn more about Hyperledger v1.0 including hands-on labs.
I wanted to share a few off-line seminar and hands-on lab scheduled in US on August, as well as an webinar by Hyperledger.org
1. half-day session with IBM Blockchain experts
— Imagining a New era with Blockchain, Sponsored by IBM Systems Worldwide Client Centers
- August 1st, Tuesday@NYC ( 590 Madison Ave), 9AM-12PM
- Registration & details : https://ibm.biz/BdiWzV
2. IBM Blockchain on z Systems Immersion, Sponsored by Vicom Infinity/IBM
A Full-day of hands-on labs building Hyperledger Fabric v1.0, connecting to API service as well as Hyperledger Composer Playground on Mainframe Server with examples
- August 6th, Sunday – SHARE@Providence,RI, 8:30AM-5:30AM
- Registration & details: http://www.share.org/p/cm/ld/fid=1245
3. Webinar on Hyperledger Fabric 1.0
— Join Hyperledger Executive Director Brian Behlendorf and Hyperledger Fabric Co-Release Manager Jonathan Levi on a live webinar to learn about this important release, and to gain the tools you need to get started using Hyperledger Fabric 1.0
- August 3rd, Thursday – 10AM PST, 1PM EST
- Registration & details: http://bit.ly/2uDvC54